I work as a postdoc at City University of Hong Kong, after obtaining my Ph.D. degree in computer science in January 2021 at CityU. Prior to that, I received my Bachelor's degree in Information Security in 2014 and Master's degree in Computer Science in 2017 from Chongqing University.
My research interest lies in reliable and high-performance memory and storage systems. My research outcomes on performance and reliability improvement for flash storage and solid state drives have been published in top conferences and journals such as FAST, MICRO, DAC and TC.
- MICRO 20Shaving Retries with Sentinels for Fast Read over High-Density 3D FlashIn Proceedings of the 53nd Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture 2020
- HotStorage 19Sentinel Cells Enabled Fast Read for NAND FlashIn 11th USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Storage and File Systems 2019
- TR 19Process variation aware read performance improvement for ldpc-based nand flash memoryIEEE Transactions on Reliability 2019
- MICRO 19Constructing large, durable and fast ssd system via reprogramming 3D TLC flash memoryIn Proceedings of the 52nd Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture 2019
- DAC 19Leveraging Approximate Data for Robust FIash StorageIn 2019 56th ACM/IEEE Design Automation Conference 2019
- TC 19Exploiting Asymmetric Errors for LDPC Decoding Optimization on 3D NAND Flash MemoryIEEE Transactions on Computers 2019
- TC 18Access characteristic guided read and write regulation on flash based storage systemsIEEE Transactions on Computers 2018
- DAC 17Reducing LDPC soft sensing latency by lightweight data refresh for flash read performance improvementIn 2017 54th ACM/EDAC/IEEE Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2017
- FAST 16Access characteristic guided read and write cost regulation for performance improvement on flash memoryIn 14th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies 2016